Welcome to Year 6
The teaching staff in Year 6 are Mr Earl, Mrs Dudgeon and Mrs Stanford. We are also lucky to have the support of Mrs Cook, Mrs Clarke, Mrs Mason, Mrs Gardiner and Mr James. If you ever need to speak to your child’s teacher, do feel free to make an appointment for after school, or catch them at the end of the day. We are always happy to help in any way we can.
- PE is on Monday and Wednesday in Y6. Please ensure that you have full kit on these days.
- Spellings and times tables will be given out on Monday and tested on Friday. Please help your children to learn these as it will really benefit their learning. Now that the children are in Y6, we would like to encourage independence and responsibility, therefore we ask children to correctly write their spellings into homework diaries.
- Homework is set on Fridays and is due in by the following Friday, unless otherwise stated. Children must write their name on their work to avoid confusion on Fridays!
- Want some guidance on helping your children with maths? Visit the maths page and have a look at our school calculation policy.
- Help Your Child Make Progress – a support document for parents
- Y6 Curriculum Map 2016-2017
News from Year 6
Liddington Update #4 – 6/4/17
All well at Liddington. Just had campfire. Children very tired and off to bed. Looking forward to our last activities tomorrow.
Liddington Update #3 – 5/4/17
Liddington Update #2 – 4/4/17
Liddington Update #1 – 4/4/17
Arrived safely at Liddington. All settled in. Children love their rooms and their room mates. Having lunch before their first activities.
PGL Liddington meeting, 23rd February 2017
Thank you to all parents who were able to attend the Year 6 PGL meeting. If you were unable to attend, you can download the presentation here: Liddington Parent Presentation
SATs meeting, 3rd February 2017
Thank you to all parents who were able to attend the Year 6 SATs meeting. If you were unable to attend, you can download the presentation here: Y6 SATs parents meeting Feb 2017
Useful website: http://www.satspapers.org.uk/Page.aspx?TId=5
Homework for Year 6