West Kidlington Primary & Nursery School is an excellent place for young children to learn. Our core values of peace, unity, responsibility, and respect enable us to maintain a warm and happy learning environment that inspires children to fulfil their potential. Equally, our school is superb for teachers, who are given all the support, training, and resources they need to become the best educators they can be.
On this page, you will find links to different parts of our website. Each page contains information that will help you understand why West Kidlington Primary & Nursery School is such a special place.
Targets for 2018/19
- Introduce a new character award for the children, building on resilience and resourcefulness.
- Develop writing skills across all year groups.
- Continue to close the attainment gap of children with different starting points.
- Embed key changes made to the school.
- Ensure that all teaching and learning opportunities are taught with passion, personality, and flexibility.
- Enhance the school environment, building on exciting changes. Exciting environments enable exciting education!